125g reduced fat margarine
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup water
2 Tbls cocoa powder
zest of 2 oranges
juice of 2 oranges
1/3 cup icing sugar
- Cream margarine, add the next five ingredients. Beat for 5mins and fold through the zest of 1 orange.
- Line a baking tin with paper, bake at 180c for 35-40mins
- In a saucepan combine juice with remaining zest and icing sugar over a low heat until sugar dissolves.
- When cake is cooked pierce the top with a skewer and slowly drizzle warm syrup over the cake.
- Allow the cake to sit in the tin until cooled.